رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 05-03-2011, 11:00 PM

فاطمه القحطاني

شامخ مميز

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  فاطمه القحطاني غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي نيكي ميناج تهدد ليل كيم على موقع تويتر - Nicki Minaj threatens Lil Kim via Twitter

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

نيكي ميناج تهدد موقع تويتر

More fuel has been added to the ongoing feud between Lil’ Kim and Nicki Minaj. The Queen Bee fired off a series of angry tweets in response to an alleged comment made by her nemesis.

After Osama bin Laden’s death was announced over the weekend, fans started retweeting a comment attributed to the Young Money raptress that read, “Lil’ Kim U Next.” The tweet, which does not currently appear in Nicki’s timeline, has been disputed and its authenticity cannot be confirmed.

But that hasn’t stopped Kim from reacting. “I would never name her ‘Shitty Garbaj’!!! My dog is way prettier than that *****!!!” wrote the heated rapper in response to name suggestions for her new puppy.

Her wrath didn’t cease there. “What type of coward lame ass ***** tweets some shit and then deletes it. REAL *****es stand by what they say BOZO,” she continued. “You cheap stocking cap glued $10 bag hair wig wearing *****. Get a lace front!!! FYI Indian hair don’t come in green *****.”

Kim, who had plenty to say about Nicki on her Black Friday mixtape, spewed even more venom. “You free lunch eating *****…WHAT!!! ***** I see you crawling!!! I got my can of RAID. Come get it!!! #TwitterRoach

kd;d ldkh[ ji]] gdg ;dl ugn l,ru j,djv - Nicki Minaj threatens Lil Kim via Twitter kd;d ldkh[ ji]] gdg ;dl ugn l,ru j,djv - Nicki Minaj threatens Lil Kim via Twitter

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : فاطمه القحطاني - القسم : منتدى الفن
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : نيكي ميناج تهدد ليل كيم على موقع تويتر - Nicki Minaj threatens Lil Kim via Twitter

رد مع اقتباس

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1