اعلانات المنتدي

لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

الإهداءات

آخر 5 مشاركات قهوجيه وصبابين قهوة قهوجي جدة 0539307706 (الكاتـب : خدمات - )           »          سكاي فليكس يوفر لك كل احتياجاتك الخاصه في مكان واحد (الكاتـب : سماسيموو - )           »          مجالات التكييف والتبريد وأنظمة الحرائق وتمديد الكابلات والتيار الخفيف (الكاتـب : سماسيموو - )           »          مباشرات قهوجيات قهوجي وصبابين قهوة في جدة 0552137702 (الكاتـب : خدمات - )           »          قهوجين وصبابين في جدة رجال نساء 0552137702 (الكاتـب : خدمات - )

الانتقال للخلف   شبكة الشموخ الأدبية > شموخ الفكر > مجلة الشموخ الثقافية

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
  رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 03-17-2020, 08:48 AM
موقوف

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  alshmo5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي get your $100’s course free now! Course 1, Chapter 1

Prof. Rushwan’s Courses on Amazon, get your 0’s Course free now! Course 1, Chapter 1

The International Technology Bank

Essential Strategies for Technopreneurs
ISBN-13 978-0-9737536-0-8
EAN 9780973753608
Prof. Rushwan Techno-Business Courses, Course 1, Chapter 1.
Don’t forget to visit our 1Million Technopreneurs campaign Now
https://www.rushwan.com/courses/

your 0’s course free now!

How to Start?
Including Zero Budget prototype

Are you a Technopreneur?

What is the deference between Technopreneurs and Entrepreneurs? Well if we go with dictionary definition:

Entrepreneur (ahn-truh-pruh-nur, ahn-truh-pruh-noor)
"One who starts a business or other venture that promises economic gain, but that also entails risks."

For the word “Technopreneurs” there is no definition in any dictionary yet, including the Merriam-Webster or Encyclop?dia Britannica. Probably because it's a new word.
Here is how I see it: Entrepreneur is the person who associates both resources and markets to start a new business. For example a Pizza Business in, both, the right environment and timing entail risks as part of any business. Technopreneurs is one who can do the same, but by introducing a low carb or Gluten & Casein free Pizza recipe or a re-heat it in your car package. Technopreneur is an Entrepreneur with a technology edge!

Research & Development and Innovation

Research and development is a profession, but most of the time. barely part of a profession, Innovation is a spirit, you can't help. It becomes part of your life at work, at home and even in your driving style. Innovation is a way of life, it is an answer to every challenge and hope in every situation.
GOD gave you the gift of innovation to fill the epidemic gap between the Academic institutes in their ivory tower and the greasy industry under knees the machines. I saw only few who really can do this and deal with both mentalities!
How does it start? It starts by carrying the problem you need to solve in your heart. It lives with you, during the research, driving and even when you are asleep. Until one day you find yourself saying, ‘I got it!’
Congratulations, you are an inventor, but in real world this worth nothing. Having an idea is nothing, but offering your new Mercedes/Proton ownership certificate in a flea market. It's hard to convince a buyer there it’s real and if it is real why are you there?
Not even the New Inventions/Ideas scam 800#, mostly it is the best way to extract new ideas from some people naive enough to trust strangers specially who offer something free in the real world!, Sorry, it's sad, but it is the real world. I've to admit I'd never think this way more than 20 years ago when I started my first invention. I shouted very loud and jumped on every newspaper and every possible TV program, meeting with authorities and spend my money on shows. The results were astonishing! The idea got very famous, but out of my hands to dozens of competitors around the world. It was the regular battery-cell charger, an electronic charger that can recharge regular battery cells. I introduced it as economy and environment guard. I think I succeeded very well. Today you can buy it from the Internet, everywhere and even from the flea market, but not from my factory or my website, of Course you got the point.
To learn from these mistakes, I spent the next 10 years studying how others worked out this problem. Then another 10 years applying what I’ve been learning, tuning, perfecting my many strategies and turning many inventions into real world products. From this book you are getting twenty years of my life’s experience.
The idea is that is can be a response to a small problem happening to you personally or a big organized solution to a big corporate project. The importance of the Idea/Innovation is represented in the actual need. If people are not aware of the need, you’ll need to add an awareness program to your hard/smart work scenario to create knowledge of the need.

Finding a solution/idea:

Role of thumb: See what others did first or are even planning to do. Thus you'll be almost sure when you finish your R&D and spent time/money somebody else isn't already on the TV selling it. This scenario happened with my Anti-smell Garbage spray. One month after I filed my patent application it hit the TV, of Course from other company. It wasn't just the mistake of only not seeing what others are planning, but also never tell your supplier about the final product. Only tell them what they need to know and give them an example of some thing similar, be smart, also it was the mistake of being very sincere on the patent application. Tell what you want to protect only and not how, so your competitors can’t make the whole thing.

The International Technology bank
Uluslararas Teknoloji Bankas
بنك التقنيات الدولي
A Registered Trade Mark by RushStar Corporation - Canada
Established By Prof. Dr. Hamed A. M. Rushwan in 1986
Registered on the net Officially in 1995
www.RushStar.com
Aims to give freedom to every Human to be himself and herself and having a better Control on their life Financially and Spiritually and more important personal life decision making
welcome to a new Era away from the old world control dinosaurs. welcome to: The International Technology bank.
www.RushStar.com

get your $100Ms course free now! Course 1< Chapter 1

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : get your $100’s course free now! Course 1, Chapter 1

مواقع النشر

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه الموضوع: get your $100’s course free now! Course 1, Chapter 1
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى الردود آخر مشاركة
DownLoad Natalia Kills – Mirrors (Remixes Chapter 2) – 2011 سحر العجمي منتدى الفن 5 05-22-2011 01:57 AM
DownLoad Natalia Kills – Mirrors (Remixes Chapter 2) – 2011 alshmo5 مجلة الشموخ الثقافية 0 05-05-2011 07:40 PM
Globe7 7.2 Free Call Free SMS انجولايناا منتدى البرامج والهواتف 5 12-31-2010 01:11 PM
Globe7 7.2 Free Call Free SMS بوبولانووو منتدى البرامج والهواتف 6 07-09-2010 01:48 AM

شبكة الشموخ الأدبية قائمة تغذية RSS - الاتصال بنا - شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الأرشيف - الأعلى - privacy-policy - About - الاعلانات- - Bookmark and Share
للإتصال والإستفسار أرشفة شبكة الشموخ الأدبية
الكويت 0096599579965 yahoo RSS htmlMAP HTML
 فاكس - الكويت 0096524579965 msn MAP XML sitemap.php
البريد الإلكتروني [email protected] feeds.xml sitemap google tags
اقسام شبكة الشموخ الادبية

منتدى الإسلام - منتدى العام - منتدى الإعلام والأعلام - منتدى الترحيب والمناسبات - منتدى الشعر الشعبي - منتدى المواهب الواعدة - منتدى المحاورة والألغاز - منتدى التراث والمنقول - منتدى المقالات والنقد - منتدى الشعر الفصيح - منتدى الخواطر والنثر - منتدى القصص والروايات - منتدى الأسرة - منتدى الطب والعلوم - منتدى الفن - منتدى الرياضة - منتدى التسلية والترفية - منتدى البرامج والإتصالات - منتدى التصميم والجرافيكس - منتدى مرايا القضايا - دواوين الشعراء - مدونات الكتّاب - مجلة الشموخ الثقافية - مكتبة الشموخ الإلكترونية

كلمات البحث

الشعر الشعبي الشموخ الثقافة التراث الأدب النقد الشعر الفصيح المحاورة الالغاز قصائد صوتية قصائد كتابية دواوين شعرية اخبار الشعراء قصائد صوتية القصة الرواية الشاعرة قصص البادية مقالات مهرجانات صحافة شعراء الخليج شعر غزل مسجات أبيات شعرية المواقع الادبية لقاء الشاعر الخواطر النثر شاعر المليون القنوات الشعرية المجلات الشعرية مهرجان الجنادرية هلا فبراير youtube الشعر وكالة انباء الشعر أنباء الشعراء شعراء ليبراليين الشعر الجاهلي العباسي المعنى سمان الهرج قصيدة الشاعرة دواوين الشاعرات صور الشعراء البادية التراث القبائل بنات الكويت بنات السعوديه بنات الرياض بنات الخبر بنات جده بنات الامارات بنات قطر بنات البحرين بنات عمان بنات لبنان بنات سوريا بنات العراق بنات تركيا بنات مشرف اكسسوارات ازياء عطورات ملابس نسائية مجوهرات قصات شعر صبغة شعر بنات المغرب بنات كول بنات كيوت بنات حلوات جميلات العرب بنات مصر بنات الاردن موضة بنات الخليج صور بنات خليجيات عربيات ممثلات طموحات هاويات داعيات شاعرات مواقع بنات منتديات بنات مواقع نسائية منتديات نسائية دردشة نسائية دردشة بنات الحب حبي الحبيبة قصائد عشق قصائد غرام حبيبتي معشوقتي المحبة بنات للتعارف بنات للزواج بنات للصداقة كتابات نسائية مقالات نسائية مهم للنساء قصص عاشقات روايات حب فقط للنساء مجلات نسائية تاجرات عالمات بائعات مبدعات مغنيات بنات المدينه بنات الجهراء بنات الخالدية بنات الجامعه بنات الثانويه بنات مدارس مشاغبات مشاكسات بنات المجتمع نساء المجتمع بنات الدوحه بنات المحرق بنات المنامه شيخة البنات مكياج عرائس ليلة الزفاف ليلة الدخله اغاني بنات رقص بنات فيديو بنات مشاعر بنات احاسيس بنات رغبات بالزواج بنات google بنات yahoo بنات msn بنات massenger بنات انمي بنات توبيكات جمعة بنات جلسة بنات قهوة بنات حقيقة البنات دموع النساء جوالات بنات

الوصلات والروابط الخاصة بـ : شبكة الشموخ الأدبية ( www.alshmo5.com - www.alshmo5.net - www.alshmo5.org )
جميع المشاركات تعبّر عن وجهة نظر الكاتب ولا تعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر الإدارة
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية