شبكة الشموخ الأدبية

شبكة الشموخ الأدبية (http://www.alshmo5.com/vb/index.php)
-   منتدى الفن (http://www.alshmo5.com/vb/f18.html)
-   -   صور و فيديو : انريكي يفوز بتسع جوائز في Latin Billiboard 2011 Enrique Iglesias Wins B (http://www.alshmo5.com/vb/t17917.html)

فاطمه القحطاني 04-30-2011 12:31 AM

صور و فيديو : انريكي يفوز بتسع جوائز في Latin Billiboard 2011 Enrique Iglesias Wins B

It was the biggest night in Latin music, and a great night for Enrique Iglesias! The Spanish hitmaker took home nine awards at Los Premios Billboard 2011—including Artist of the Year and Best Latin Pop Album—after opening the show with a killer performance of his hits “No Me Digas Que No” and “Tonight (I’m Loving You)” with Wisin Y Yandel. Enrique delivered a slew of characteristically over-the-top acceptance speeches, but surprised us with his sincerity and gratitude toward his fans and colleagues. At one point he leapt off the stage mid-speech to high-five fans in the audience, and at another he practically shouted over the cue music to finish reading his laundry list of thank you’s to his many collaborators.

After beating out Marc Anthony and Shakira for Latin Pop Album of the Year, Enrique saved his most tender words for his fans: "My life has been filled with good moments and bad moments but there is one thing that has been constant and that's been the public," he said, before delivering one of his classic tongue-in-cheek lines. "We have to keep having babies so there can be more and more of us and, hopefully, one day, there will be more Latinos than anything. We are already almost there."

While Enrique stole most of the show, the evening was packed with many great performances, outlandish outfits and heartfelt tributes. Juanes’ holographic intro and Mana’s soaring rendition of their hit “Lluvia al Corazon” were among the night’s best performances, but it was Mexican pop legend Emmanuel who brought the house to its feet, earning a standing ovation. Gloria Estefan was honored with the Spirit of Hope Award, focusing on her philanthropic efforts. The Cuban songstress received a video tribute from fellow do-gooder Ricky Martin, who talked about the “nobility of her spirit” over images of Gloria singing for the Pope and asking him to pray for Cuba. Mexican upstarts Camila got as much buzz for their eyebrow-raising outfits (was lead singer Mario Domm really rocking a beige toga under his white linen blazer?) as they did for their three awards. Crossover stars Shakira and Daddy Yankee also took home multiple awards while Aventura and newcomer Prince Royce snagged a combined seven trophies, making it a huge year for bachata.

بعض الجوائز التي فاز فيها

Hot Latin Song of the Year:

Enrique Iglesias Feat. Juan Luis Guerra - "Cuando Me Enamoro

Hot Latin Song of the Year, Vocal Event:

Enrique Iglesias Feat. Juan Luis Guerra - "Cuando Me Enamoro

Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Male:

Enrique Iglesias

Latin Album of the Year:

Enrique Iglesias - Euphoria

Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year, Male:

Enrique Iglesias

Latin Pop Airplay Song of the Year:

Enrique Iglesias Feat. Juan Luis Guerra - "Cuando Me Enamoro"

صور لانريكي اثناء العرض

ذكرى الغالي 04-30-2011 12:50 AM

رد: صور و فيديو : انريكي يفوز بتسع جوائز في Latin Billiboard 2011 Enrique Iglesias Wi

سلمت يداك ياغلا
تقديري واحترامي لشخصك
وطرحك الراقي
ذكرى الغالي

عبدالعزيز الفدغوش 04-30-2011 09:59 PM

رد: صور و فيديو : انريكي يفوز بتسع جوائز في Latin Billiboard 2011 Enrique Iglesias Wi

جهودك محل الإعجاب والتقدير
ولك في نوافذ التميز وجود وتأثير

فيلسوف الكويت 05-31-2011 10:22 PM

جهود تستحق الثناء
يعطيك العافية ودمت متألقا على الدوام
هذا وتقبل مني أغلى تحية ... فيلسوف الكويت

الساعة الآن 01:14 PM.