المهنة : Singer-songwriter

Instruments: vocals

سنه الشهره : 2005

Labels : Gut, Lava, Universal Republic, Island UK

الموقع الرسمي لـ Jessie J :

http://jessiejofficial.com

اول ظهور لها كان بـ اغنيه Do It Like a Dude ثم من بعدها Price Tag

بدايتها وسيرتها 1988 - 2009:

Jessie J was born Jessica Ellen Cornish in Redbridge, London[citation needed]. She attended Colins Performing Arts. She was cast as an eleven year old in Andrew Lloyd Webber's West End production of Whistle Down the Wind. Educated at Mayfield High School in the London Borough of Redbridge, at age 16 she began studying at the BRIT School, and joined a girl group at the age of 17. Jessie J has an irregular heartbeat since the age of 11, and also suffered a minor stroke at the age of 18. As a result, she doesn't drink alcohol or smoke. Jessie said: "At 11 I was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat," she said. "I had wires put in my shoulder, groin and heart to try and zap it to a normal rhythm, but it didn't really work. Then, at 18, I suffered a minor stroke. It was scary, but I'm fine now. Having bad health has made me realise I can't take anything for granted and I must look after my body." Because of this, in early 2011 she suffered from a panic attack on stage after she was forced to perform in the dark. ""I did a gig recently and had a panic attack on stage," she told Now Magazine. "The night was called 'Black Out' and I had to perform in the dark. I asked them to turn on the lights and they didn't. I was onstage in pitch black and, because I couldn't see anything, I started to panic. It was awful.

2010-present: Solo career
In 2010, Jessie J launched her solo career débuting "Do It Like a Dude" as her first single, charting at number-two on the UK Singles Charts. Her second single "Price Tag", which features rapper B.o.B, became Jessie J's first number-one single after it charted at number-one for two consecutive weeks in the UK Singles Charts on 6 and 13 February 2011.

الأغاني/Singles:

2010: "Do It Like a Dude"

2011 : "Price Tag" featuring B.o.B

"Casualty of Love"

"Nobody's Perfect"

hgsdvi hg`hjdi gJ Jessie J

hgsdvi hg`hjdi gJ Jessie J hgsdvi hg`hjdi gJ Jessie J

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : السيره الذاتيه لـ Jessie J

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1