رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 04-09-2011, 04:12 PM

alshmo5

موقوف

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  alshmo5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي خبر: أشلي جريني تخبرنا كيف حصلت على شعرها الجميل Ashley Greene Tells How She Gets Suc

Beautiful Hair

خبر: أشلي جريني تخبرنا حصلت

Ashley talks about her hair, and Tells some other interesting tidbits about Twilight!

Ashley Tells us that she loves to look her best, but doesn’t like to spend a lot
of time fussing over her hair. She wants to spend 15 minutes or less on it!

My hair is pretty thick, and we wrap it and put it under a wig,” she explains. “To get it to fit so I don’t look like I have an alien head is a talent in itself.” Since the Twilight series began in 2008, Greene says her wig has gone through three major changes. “The newest is a classic Audrey Hepburn cut,” she shares.
She also said that not all is roses on the Twilight set. They film up to 16 hours a day, and sometimes there are arguments. In the end though, she says, they are one big happy family, and there are no hard feelings
ofv: Hagd [vdkd jofvkh ;dt pwgj ugn auvih hg[ldg Ashley Greene Tells How She Gets Suc

ofv: Hagd [vdkd jofvkh ;dt pwgj ugn auvih hg[ldg Ashley Greene Tells How She Gets Suc ofv: Hagd [vdkd jofvkh ;dt pwgj ugn auvih hg[ldg Ashley Greene Tells How She Gets Suc

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : خبر: أشلي جريني تخبرنا كيف حصلت على شعرها الجميل Ashley Greene Tells How She Gets Suc

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1