رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 05-05-2011, 04:00 AM

alshmo5

موقوف

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  alshmo5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي نجمه "iCarly" لن تذهب الى الجامعه هذا الخريفMiranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This

نجمه "iCarly" لن تذهب الى الجامعه هذا الخريفMiranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This

Miranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This Fall

نجمه "iCarly" تذهب الجامعه الخريفMiranda

Turns out, Miranda Cosgrove Won't be going anywhere for College -- at least not yet. The "iCarly" star is deferring admission to both the University of Southern California (her dad's alma mater) and New York University so she can work on her show. As her rep tells the Los Angeles Times' Show Tracker blog, "She can't start in the fall due to her 'iCarly' production schedule, but she is really excited to go to College and plans to, she just isn't sure exactly when she will start."
Fans of the Nickelodeon series are probably thrilled that "iCarly" will continue for a fifth season. Those of us who thought Miranda might escape from Hollywood to enjoy some time as a normal kid, not so much. Just a month ago in The New York Times Magazine, the 17-year-old actress said, "It's weird for me. My friends are going through This thing of figuring out what they want to do with their lives. And I -- at This point, I think I know what I want. But if I go to college, I can figure it out for sure."
The story also mentioned that Miranda made straight A's on a curriculum of Shakespeare, French III, economics, and government. Not surprisingly, the "Kissin U" songstress has also applied to Yale University, Brown University, and the University of California, Berkeley.
Whether she starts This year or next, I just hope she ends up spending some time on campus. Often, what you put off until later doesn't end up happening at all. Perhaps Miranda could talk to Emma Watson, who's been a co-ed at Brown, or Natalie Portman, who earned a degree from Harvard College in 2003, about meeting randomly-picked roomies, parties with red plastic cups, and, of course, the classes. College might end up being a lot easier than a former child star's transition into adulthood, which Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and so many others before them have tried.
k[li "iCarly" gk j`if hgn hg[hlui i`h hgovdtMiranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This

k[li "iCarly" gk j`if hgn hg[hlui i`h hgovdtMiranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This k[li "iCarly" gk j`if hgn hg[hlui i`h hgovdtMiranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : نجمه "iCarly" لن تذهب الى الجامعه هذا الخريفMiranda Cosgrove Won't Go to College This

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1