فاطمه القحطاني

شامخ مميز

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  فاطمه القحطاني غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي بينك تنجب مولوده انثى P!nk Welcomes Baby Girl

بينك تنجب مولوده انثى P!nk

Congrats to Pink and her hubby Carey Hart! The coupled welcomed their first child Willow Sage today. After what seemed like a prolonged pregnancy, she finally delivered her bundle of joy.
The singer tweeted the news directly to fans saying, “We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy Baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She’s gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed
The singer was seen walking into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Thursday afternoon, which immediately sparked speculation that she was ready to give birth. However, one news outlet reported that there some complications that forced her to have a C-section.
“Pink’s Baby was breached, so they were going to schedule a C-section if the Baby didn’t correct its position,” a source close to the action told RadarOnline. “Her last check-up was on May 12 and she was expected to give birth three weeks from then, so today is perfect timing!”
The singer revealed she was preggers to Ellen DeGeneres back in November 2010, saying:
“I didn’t want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before … I worked for it. … It was not an ‘oops.’”
At the time, she said her doctor believed the Baby would be a girl.
True to her pop rebel style, the outspoken performer later sent out a bunch of Tweets expressing dissatisfaction with pics of her growing bump.
She said of the photogs:
“ALRIGHT… because paparazzi of today have absolutely no photographic skill or artistry whatsoever, and their pictures are hideous, I’m going to post a self-portrait I took yesterday morning for all of you asking to see belly shots. 3 wks (weeks) of photo classes for me and I am already a far better photographer than any one of them….. “

fdk; jk[f l,g,]i hken P!nk Welcomes Baby Girl fdk; jk[f l,g,]i hken P!nk Welcomes Baby Girl

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : فاطمه القحطاني - القسم : منتدى الفن
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : بينك تنجب مولوده انثى P!nk Welcomes Baby Girl

رد مع اقتباس

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1