رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 07-18-2011, 04:21 AM

فاطمه القحطاني

شامخ مميز

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  فاطمه القحطاني غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي أول صورة لابنة ديفيد وفيكتوريا بيكهام - First Picture of David & Victoria Beckham Dau

صورة لابنة ديفيد وفيكتوريا بيكهام

Doting father David Beckham looks like the proudest father as he tenderly cradles new Daughter Harper Seven. The First photo was posted by his wife Victoria Beckham on Twitter, with the caption “Daddy’s little girl!”. Aww! How cute is she?! The couple welcomed the littlest Becks on July 10. She weighed in at 7 lbs., 10 oz. So, how did they decide on her name?

The soccer stud says in a new video posted on his Facebook page:

“A lot of people have assumed that it’s just because it was my shirt number that I wore for many years… Part of it is because I had so much luck around wearing that number, wearing it for England, wearing it for Manchester United — it was such an influential number throughout my career, and a lucky number, but that wasn’t the main reason,” he added. “The other reasons behind ‘Seven’ were because it symbolizes spiritual perfection, Seven Wonders of the World, seven colors of the rainbow and in many cultures around the world, it’s regarded as a lucky number.”

The proud papa warped up his thoughts on the matter by saying, “We love the name. We love Harper Seven

H,g w,vm ghfkm ]dtd] ,td;j,vdh fd;ihl - First Picture of David & Victoria Beckham Dau H,g w,vm ghfkm ]dtd] ,td;j,vdh fd;ihl - First Picture of David & Victoria Beckham Daughter

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : فاطمه القحطاني - القسم : منتدى الفن
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : أول صورة لابنة ديفيد وفيكتوريا بيكهام - First Picture of David & Victoria Beckham Dau

رد مع اقتباس

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1