رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 10-12-2011, 05:00 PM

alshmo5

موقوف

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  alshmo5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي هيثر موريس تعترف انها قبلت فتاة مثلها ! Heather Morris Kissed A Girl - Seventeen Mag

هيثر موريس تعترف انها قبلت فتاة مثلها ! Heather Morris Kissed A Girl - Seventeen Mag

هيثر موريس تعترف انها قبلت

Heather Morris covers Seventeen magazine’s November 2011 issue. 24-year-old Glee star Heather Morris well known to Glee fanatics as Brittany, is looking youthful and gorgeous on mag’s cover in flirty colorful dress with rainbow tipped hair.

Inside the mag, Heather talks about guys, Glee, and going for your dreams.
Check out some excerpts from her interview with mag:
On her boyfriend Taylor: “He likes me a lot. And he’s cool. I like how I make him feel and act, and the same goes for me. I like that he likes the feeling he has when he’s around me. And I knew I didn’t want to date anybody else. I just want to be with him

On the best advice she’s ever received: “When I was growing up, my mom was always like, ‘Whatever you do, make sure you’re happy doing it. And if you’re not happy, then stop.’ That’s a good thing. She let me do what I needed to do.”

On what she loves most about her boyfriend Taylor: “He likes me a lot. And he’s cool. I like how I make him feel and act, and the same goes for me. I like that he likes the feeling he has when he’s around me. And I knew I didn’t want to date anybody else. I just want to be with him.”
idev l,vds jujvt hkih rfgj tjhm legih ! Heather Morris Kissed A Girl - Seventeen Mag

idev l,vds jujvt hkih rfgj tjhm legih ! Heather Morris Kissed A Girl - Seventeen Mag idev l,vds jujvt hkih rfgj tjhm legih ! Heather Morris Kissed A Girl - Seventeen Mag

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : هيثر موريس تعترف انها قبلت فتاة مثلها ! Heather Morris Kissed A Girl - Seventeen Mag

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1