رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 01-14-2012, 05:41 PM

alshmo5

موقوف

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  alshmo5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي براد بيت على كوفر مجلة دبليو Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012

براد بيت على كوفر مجلة دبليو Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012

براد كوفر مجلة دبليو Brad

Brad Pitt takes the February 2012 cover of W Magazine.
Here’s what the 48-year-old actor opened up about (via Extra):
On crying during a movie: I’m not much of a crier at films, but there was one…I was coming back from Cabo on my way to Montreal, and I got hit with Montezuma’s revenge. I could not keep anything down. I was stuck in a hotel room with no windows and was just doing what you do when you’re sick. On day two of this extremely painful episode, I watched a [2001] film called Life as a House. Kevin Kline is an architect and learns he has terminal cancer. He’s estranged from his teenage son and decides they’re going to finish this house. I don’t know if it would still hit me the same way, but on my 27th hour of pure wretchedness, this movie just crushed me. I should watch it again to see if it has the same effect.

الصور :

fvh] fdj ugn ;,tv l[gm ]fgd, Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012 fvh] fdj ugn ;,tv l[gm ]fgd, Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : براد بيت على كوفر مجلة دبليو Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1