رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 05-13-2011, 03:14 PM

فاطمه القحطاني

شامخ مميز

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  فاطمه القحطاني غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي آمبر روز تواعد ويز خليفه بدل من كانيه ويست Amber Rose Calls Wiz Khalifa An Upgrade Fr

آمبر تواعد خليفه كانيه ويست

Amber Rose caused quite the scandal when she started dating rapper Wiz Khalifa after a much-publicized romance - and subsequent break-up - with Kanye West, and she recently revealed that she thinks that her new man is one hell of an Upgrade From her last!
She explains:
"I chilled with him for two weeks. We didn't kiss or nothing. Then he left for Pittsburgh and when he left I was so lost without him. He's a grown man about his business, and a positive person who always has a smile on his face. There's no comparison in personalities. You know when people say, 'How do you go From Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that's a downgrade.' But the only question I can ask them is: Have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all."

تركت كانيه ويست وحبت ويز خليفه !! وقالت كلام قوي !! انه ويز افضل من كانيه ويست بمراحل !

Nlfv v,. j,hu] ,d. ogdti f]g lk ;hkdi ,dsj Amber Rose Calls Wiz Khalifa An Upgrade Fr Nlfv v,. j,hu] ,d. ogdti f]g lk ;hkdi ,dsj Amber Rose Calls Wiz Khalifa An Upgrade From Kanye West

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : فاطمه القحطاني - القسم : منتدى الفن
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : آمبر روز تواعد ويز خليفه بدل من كانيه ويست Amber Rose Calls Wiz Khalifa An Upgrade Fr

رد مع اقتباس

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1