فاطمه القحطاني

شامخ مميز

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  فاطمه القحطاني غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي نيكي ميناج تريد التعاون مع أديل - Nicki Minaj wants ADELE collaboration

نيكي ميناج تريد التعاون أديل

Nicki Minaj wants to collaborate with Adele.

"There are loads of UK artists I'd like to work with,” the Young Money star told The Sun, before singling out Adele, who has just topped the US singles chart with Rolling In The Deep. “I think ADELE is dope, I'm a really big fan of hers. I'm sure we'll meet eventually,” she said.

Nicki added that working with David Guetta on Where Dem Girls At has inspired her to branch out into other genres. “Everyone keeps telling me that I need to rap on some dubstep beats,” she explained, “so that is definitely a possibility too. After working with David I'm getting into a different world.”

The Pink Friday rapper has also been trying to perfect her cockney accent in preparation for spending more time on these shores. "I just love the way you guys talk. It's so funny and beautiful to me so I've been brushing up on my accent."

She added: “You know, I think the United States has had enough of me for a little bit, and I think I can now pack my bags and go to France and the UK and everywhere else."

But first, Nicki will be supporting Britney Spears on her US Femme Fatale tour, which kicks off next month. The pint-sized star recently hinted that fans would see her share with stage with Britney for a duet. "We’re in talks about it. I can’t confirm that yet though, but that would be awesome,” Nicki said.

kd;d ldkh[ jvd] hgjuh,k lu H]dg - Nicki Minaj wants ADELE collaboration kd;d ldkh[ jvd] hgjuh,k lu H]dg - Nicki Minaj wants ADELE collaboration

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : فاطمه القحطاني - القسم : منتدى الفن
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : نيكي ميناج تريد التعاون مع أديل - Nicki Minaj wants ADELE collaboration

رد مع اقتباس

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1