صور زيارة ايفا لونغوريا الى دبي مول Eva Longoria PHOTOS At Dubai Mall

زيارة ايفا لونغوريا Longoria PHOTOS

She says she's loving the weather but on her first night in the UAE, Eva Longoria was inside meeting her VIP fans at a private dinner in her honour at the Armani Hotel Dubai in Burj Khalifa where she is staying.
Alongside her boyfriend Eduardo Cruz, brother of Spanish Oscar winner Penelope, she feasted on dishes such as seared tuna with caviar and asparagus and tiramisu.
Wearing a white Alexander McQueen dress from Bloomingdale's, she also posed for pictures with fans, sitting at tables with all her guests for a chat.
Longoria is here to kick off the luxury department store's autumn/winter campaign called New York New York. In an exclusive interview to tabloid! earlier in the day, the actress said she felt like she was in heaven when she stepped off the plane in Dubai.
Article continues below
"It's my kind of weather," she said. "I have travelled everywhere except here. So it is always nice to meet people who admire my show, my fashion. It's going to be fun. I can't wait."
Longoria will be meeting the public on Saturday after doing a fashion shoot at the hotel.

w,v .dhvm hdth g,ky,vdh hgn ]fd l,g Eva Longoria PHOTOS At Dubai Mall

w,v .dhvm hdth g,ky,vdh hgn ]fd l,g Eva Longoria PHOTOS At Dubai Mall w,v .dhvm hdth g,ky,vdh hgn ]fd l,g Eva Longoria PHOTOS At Dubai Mall

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : صور زيارة ايفا لونغوريا الى دبي مول Eva Longoria PHOTOS At Dubai Mall

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1