رقم المشاركة : [1 (permalink)]  
قديم 11-20-2011, 01:00 AM

alshmo5

موقوف

بيانات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو
  alshmo5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي

افتراضي المخرج برت يتعرف بممارسة الجنس مع ليندساي لوهان Director Brett Ratner Reveals He Had

المخرج برت يتعرف بممارسة الجنس مع ليندساي لوهان Director Brett Ratner Reveals He Had

المخرج يتعرف بممارسة الجنس ليندساي

where he bragged that he made Lindsay Lohan take an STD test before he had sex with her. "I’m like a cootie freak," Ratner explained. "I’m a germaphobe. I’m a hypochondriac. Before I go all the way, I send the girl to the doctor and check them for everything. My doctor has a test to tell if you’re going to catch something in the future even." Luckily (?), Lohan passed the test, and Ratner claims that he continued to consort with her for a few months until she discovered that he was cheating with Victoria's Secret model Alina Puscau.

hglov[ fvj djuvt fllhvsm hg[ks lu gdk]shd g,ihk Director Brett Ratner Reveals He Had

hglov[ fvj djuvt fllhvsm hg[ks lu gdk]shd g,ihk Director Brett Ratner Reveals He Had hglov[ fvj djuvt fllhvsm hg[ks lu gdk]shd g,ihk Director Brett Ratner Reveals He Had

جميع الحقوق محفوظة وحتى لاتتعرض للمسائلة القانونية بسبب مخالفة قانون حماية الملكية الفكرية يجب ذكر :
- المصدر :
شبكة الشموخ الأدبية - الكاتب : alshmo5 - القسم : مجلة الشموخ الثقافية
- رابط الموضوع الأصلي : المخرج برت يتعرف بممارسة الجنس مع ليندساي لوهان Director Brett Ratner Reveals He Had

ظ„ظٹظ†ظƒط§طھ - ط¯ط¹ظ… : SEO by vBSEO 3.5.1